We aim to publish high quality scientific manuscripts that are error-free. This involves an extended process of reviewing and revision.
- Editorial office checks manuscripts for KSSTA style formatting.
- Editors either send it for review or offer to transfer to JEO or reject it.
- Decision of either revise or reject is taken based on reviews.
- Revision is either accepted or further comments sent to authors.
- Once accepted, manuscript is published online within three weeks.
Implies that the work has not been published before nor is under consideration for publication anywhere else; publication has been approved by all co-authors as well as by responsible authorities at the institute where it was carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible for any claims for compensation.
CONSECUTIVE LINE NUMBERING
Add consecutive line numbers throughout the manuscript, DO NOT start afresh on each page.
Submit a blinded manuscript without any author names and affiliations in the text.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Authors must disclose any financial and non-financial competing interests.
Download Conflict of Interest Form
LEVELS OF EVIDENCE
Assign level of evidence to all clinically-oriented manuscripts and state this at the end of the abstract.
Level of Evidence table
Figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere require permission from copyright owner for both print and online format. Include evidence of such permission else it will be assumed to have originated from authors.
‘Funding Information’ is required for authors. If no funding was received, check the ‘Funding information not available’.
Please make sure that your file is UNDER 2 MB in size. Following file formats are accepted:
- Microsoft word (DOC, DOCX)
- Rich text format (RTF)
- Portable document format (PDF)
- DeVice Independent format (DVI)
AUTHORS’ ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY
RESEARCH DATE POLICY
SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT HERE