Number citations in an alphabetical order in the reference list and place accordingly, number within brackets [ ], in the main text.
- Only articles, clinical trial registration records and abstracts that have been published or are in press, or available through public e-print servers, may be cited.
- Any in press articles cited within the references and necessary for the reviewers’ assessment of the manuscript should be made available if requested by the editorial office.
- Use DOIs only for articles which are not in print, else please state volume and page numbers.
- All web links and URLs should be given a reference number and included in the reference list.
- Unpublished abstracts, data and personal communications MUST NOT be included in the reference list. It may be included in the text and referred to as “unpublished observations” or “personal communications” giving the names of the involved researchers or abstract references from conferences.
- KSSTA follows the Index Medicus/MEDLINE journal abbreviation. http://www2.bg.am.poznan.pl/czasopisma/medicus.php?lang=eng
Examples of the KSSTA reference style are shown here