Skip to content
- Each figure (including the legend) should be able to be read as a standalone element of the manuscript.
- Please confirm the quality of the figures, not least the accuracy of the description of the surgical procedures, e.g. arthroscopic images.
- Are there too many figures? A maximum of five is adequate and to include more would be atypical.
- Please check the quality of the figures, e.g. MRIs and drawings. N.B. Often figures and tables repeat information contained in the body of the manuscript.
- Please carefully look for any unnecessary duplication and provide clear recommendations on where information could be deleted.